THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just got Home

Holla i just got home from work.. and my husband was allready fix dinner for me soo i just eat when i get home i dont have nothing to do .he done it before i came home.sweet hubby I have .. tommorow One of my Good friend here will pick me up 10 am in the morning to buy some stuff ..for her son and daugther that going to school soon.. soo she just preparing all the important thing that need for her son and daugther.. so i just help her to decide ..

anyway after this i wanted to trim the grass on the front yard.. and some of the dry plants that died. and i need to pull it soo its not gonna be look like junk our house here.. Sometimes im tooo LAZy to do all that kind of stuff i just let it grow.. and if my husband wanted to do it i just let him.. :P allrighty have a wonderfull evenning muahhhhh

0 comments: