THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby shower

Holla fella i just got home from the baby shower of my friend .. very tired i really have fun out there .. they cook some of nice food and i get to see my friend jullie she's very wonderfull lady i do love her .. she's like my big sister here.. we laugh and talk everything..i remmeber when the last time i see's her ..her tummy its just small ..now its big becouse she's preggy. i can't believe its just the other day that i see her and now she's going to having a baby soon ..
and ate che was drop me off here at home she's one of my pinay friend also
okay guys i better go to sleep now im soo damn tired.. i want to lay down on the bed and knock my self out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

genaaaaaaaa msta na?may award me sayo sa blog ko hehehe when u are not bz pls check it out!tnxxx

sweetcorn28 said...

genaaaaaaaa msta na?may award me sayo sa blog ko hehehe when u are not bz pls check it out!tnxxx its me anne

LadyG said...

Hi ann how are you? im doing great ann just busy here, allright ill check ur profile