THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Holla fella

Hello How are you all ? i just wake up 15 mins I went to bed pass 2 am in the morning soo its quit late ill talk to my mom for freaking 5 hours on the phone.we just talk and talk whatever we open a conversation.she telling me about her problem like for example about my dad about my bro and sis..and its have have a one time she cry .. my opennion is.. Gooooo on just dont let bother you too much about all kind of problem like that.. there grow up now .. there know what there doing to there life.. if they not listening to all your advice why dont you.. Just stop..and focused on your self.. that it,

I know maybe its just easy for me to say that kind of stuff becouse im not on her situation is that right.. but for what i see.. she just kept worrying about my sis. and my bro.. they know what they doing.. if u kept doing that ur just gonna give ur self a pain on your heart.. and sooner or later thats was cause a heart attact or deppression .

yeap we talk a bunch or topic..
i didnt remmeber were the last time i talk to my mom that long hour on the phone..
I consider my self as a lucky girl becouse i have a loving husband on my side always support me.. and listen for what i said.. sometimes he's not but listen.. soo i just let it be..
give him a free space to enjoy his self..

today i have work im happy becouse tommorow its my day off tell saturday and sunday soo very happy.. we finish 6.30 pm yesterday very early and im suprised most of times if i work with my coworker .. his a waiter there.. sometimes we finish like 7 pm to 8 pm. and its Amazing becouse i can't believe to my self were finish that early. i love the hell out of it.. coz i can goo home and relax.. WOW im soooo excited becouse this is my last days at my work.. and weekend is all day off..but im thinking i need to get more money income and have a job too im planning to get two job or more.. ill try to figure it out . how can i find what im looking for..
I really love this music. i remmeber i always sing this one when im on grade school.

I have Dream

1 comments:

Rosa said...

wow gen, nice blog you have here.

I hope you can visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious